Monday, November 24, 2008

Excitement to come

Well...3 weeks left of this semester and 3 weeks until I fly out. I am starting to get a little nervous about the trip, but mostly excited. I will be really happy when this school semester is over. I am burnt out slightly and this trip will be just the thing to energize me for spring. I get the rest of my shots tomorrow and will have my ticket by the weekend. I am shooting for departure on the 13th. It will give me a few more days to chill before Christmas. My sister is coming home with her fiance too. Write more later. Tired.

1 comment:

ramazon said...

baby! youre coming!
i cant friccin wait to see your beautiful self get off of that plane! im still sitting in bed in lima, the first day after the boat trip, just thinking about you...