I'm so glad you got to meet Sara. She has been such a good friend to me. A true gem in my eyes! 
This was my favorite part of Duke besides their med school. Duke Gardens is one of the nicest places! I want to spend long hours sitting in the grass studying.
These pictures don't do it justice either. These Lily pads where bigger than a VW bug and all came from the same mother plant.
This is me when we went out to eat in Chapel Hill and I proceeded to get drunk and bitch about the awful service and got so much free shit from the restaurant. Free shots, gourmet desserts....our waitress was a real bitch!
The ducks! They were so cute!
Just a monkey in a tree. My natural habitat...There's my back, Ramz.....
haha
How could you not love this girl?! haha
some ginko
Me being premadonna. I just now noticed the sign in the back too. That is funny as hell!
haha
That's enough for now. It makes me look ridiculously shallow and vein. Anyways....
Today was good. Did well on my calc test, b/c I actually opened my book, so that was good. Mostly today consisted of missing my love. Everyday has been beautiful but without my other half it just doesn't seem as enjoyable. The leaves looked like snow falling today. Sunny and windy. Love it!
Tomorrow will be a relaxed day. Do some laundry, maybe bake something. I have some butternut squash that I need to do something with. If I had some cream I would probably do a soup....Maybe Jack and I will go to the park or something.
I need to get some pix of Jax up too.
Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment