I took my test, which went well, should get at least a "B". When I got to the office Jack was there, so we went and had lunch and I was able to get a little work done when we got back to the office. I left early and came home and we both took a nap. I feel kinda lazy b/c we woke up an hour ago and it was pitch black outside, but rested overall. We made spaghetti and had some dinner and we are now watching 101 Dalmatians. I need to crank out some calc for my test tomorrow, and then the weekend.
So...total blast from the past...When Jack and I were coming back from lunch waiting for an elevator this woman came in behind me ans was saying how gorgeous Jax was. I turn around and it was one of my old PO's. When I was pregos with Jack, really far along, like 8 months and huge, she just started yelling at me, made me bawl! Real bitch, ya know...And she was like, "I know you from somewhere?" Of course I played it dumb and insisted she didn't. She gets in the elevator with us and keeps on with it. Eventually she figures it out and tells me. I wanted to jump across the elevator and kick her fucking bitch ass with her own stiletto. But Jack was with me, thank god, b/c if he wasn't there wouldn't been a cat fight in the elevator, claws n' all. And I might be skinny but I can hold my own.....
That was the most excitement in my day. The other thing that was remotely interesting was the ride home. The weather was gorgeous and at one point I looked up at the sky and there was a half moon with 3 hawks flying in a circle, almost looking like they were flying around it. It was really cool. Did you know that predatory birds can see UV light? They track prey from their pee. The glowing ions of particles in the rodents urine leave a trail. Just a random fact for you....
Hope all is well in the world. It is in mine.
Love Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment