Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You may be far but near to my heart

Well. I have to say, I have never written a "blog", but it could be fun. Sort of like a journal or something maybe.....yeah ok...

Dear Diary-
Today was the best day ever. I totally fell in love all over again. There's this boy, and we are in love and he is in South America. They have lots and lots of big hills there. And lakes as blue as my eyes. I want him all the time and I am happy about it.
Love-
Meg
P.S. Its you!


I am also going to use this space to vent and talk about what happens during my days in A-ville. Like today, I went to school all day, and it was awesome. I love learning. My brain is thirsty and it only takes specific kinds of fluids to satisfy such thirst. I have the best teachers too. Take for instance my BIO teacher, Lee. This guy loves his job. He loves the subject too. I have never seen anyone in all my life, except me, that could jump around so enthused about....fungi and viral theory. He is just fun to watch b/c of his passion. Also keep in mind he is an old school science geek, which is all the more endearing when he wears those tweed jackets with the leather patches on the elbows. So cute!
Didn't go to work today though. Came home and played with Jackie and ate some food. Nothing really exciting. But that's about it. It is pretty late right now but I think I am going to take a shower. I really stink. I ran out of deodorant a few days ago and have been scrapping my armpits trying to get whatever might be left in it, all in vein. Need to put that on my list of "shit I need". Everyone else would probably appreciate it to....

Until tomorrow farewell. I am going to put some pictures up soon too.


1 comment:

ramazon said...

aw baby,
you're so cool. i love science geeks too, they always have the funniest stories and jokes, throughbacks from the twenties.
im sitting here on the pacific coast, listening to the sound of the waves over the hostel wall. its 6:30 in the morning and the bus ride was horrible. this guy was snoring so loudly, and it sounded like he was gargling snot...seriously. i almost threw him off the bus.
that combined passport planeticket deal aint so bad, let me tell you.
im going to pass out beautiful....and dream of you~!
i love you, megan