What a great day to be alive. My unfailing luck has shown its face again and I love it! Today thus far has consisted of eating a bowl of chex on the couch, watching Spongebob, getting in the tub filled with bubbles and looking at the clouds roll by over the skylight and singing along with Pandora, being clothed, clean, and fed, just being. It feels good, and right in this moment I am filled with gratitude, and tears come to my eyes. And for a moment I am in it and in love and so filled with joy that I think I might burst, and I inhale.
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lover,
it sounds like a wonderful day....kind of wish i was there with you. chex huh? hahahaha. you make me happy.
im interneting all day i think, on and off....
i love you!
Post a Comment